Rules & conditions
By participating, you agree to the terms and conditions for participation and confirm that the information you submit is correct and truthful. You should also ensure that all photographs, texts and other submitted material is produced and owned by the company / you.
Your application will be handled by the organizing committee and if necessary external experts can be consulted to obtain additional opinions. All materials submitted by the company / you in connection with the registration will be treated as public information. If there are specific reasons why certain information must remain confidential during the selection process, you are responsible to notify with in the field of additional information.
The presentation at the Top Packaging Summit will include registered visitors. The organizing committee will select startups / applicants.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to modify or terminate the contest at anytime.
- The jury’s decision is final and can not be appealed.
- The organizing committee can not be held liable for any losses or damages suffered by contestant’s company as a consequence of participation in this opportunity.
Criteria for participation
This call is open to companies from all industries, regardless of their legal form, activity or phase. The company must be entrepreneurially led and have a unique technology / business idea and be able to be applied in the packaging value chain.
We are looking for startups and interesting entrepreneurial/ innovative companies. The opportunity is directed towards companies with a unique business concept or innovation. Material, packaging, product design for the circular economy, logistics solutions for any industry of the entire packaging value chain are eligible for applying. Moreover, the other solutions such as smart labels; smart electronics; food safety; IoF and IoP; E-commerce; waste and recycling; new apps etc. are of our interest and eligible for participation too.
Please, observe that we are looking for innovations throughout the entire packaging value chain: raw material producers, machinery, converters, brand owners, retail, etc ending up with recycling.
By participating, you agree that the organizers may:
- If deemed appropriate, publish and show the different contributions in information and marketing purposes before, during and after this opportunity.
- Use pictures, texts and materials that you send or is generated during this opportunity in information and marketing purposes for an unlimited period without remuneration.